We have broad experience in advising, negotiating, contracting and litigating, for example:
Advising / negotiating / contracting
- The provision of advice and contracts regarding the outsourcing of various business processes in the areas of IT, logistics, facilitating management and retail.
- Drafting privacy policies, cookie statements, processor agreements and terms & conditions for businesses in various sectors, like the technology, internet, telecom, insurance and real estate sector.
- The negotiating of Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Pegasystems, HP and other (cloud)software licenses.
- Drafting partner- and non-disclosure agreements for a software developer teaching the public to recognize fake news.
- Advising and international licensing for an international non-profit organization of their training programs for businesses in third world countries.
- Providing legal advice to an organizer of talent shows regarding the alleged copyright and trademark infringements of a tv-format by a production company.
- Assisting several companies in various sectors in automation disputes (District Court; Court of Appeal and the Foundation for the Resolution of ICT Disputes (SGOA).
- Representing a financial institution in trade name infringement proceedings and a hotel/restaurant in trademark and trade name infringement proceedings (District Court and Court of Appeal).
- Defending a health care company in proceedings regarding a failed cooperation (District Court and Court of Appeal).
- Appearing in court in various proceedings on behalf of a real estate company regarding (online) copyright and trademark infringement (District Court).
- Representing various companies in trademark opposition proceedings (EUIPO, BOIP).
- Acting on behalf of an insurance company in domain name arbitration proceedings (WIPO).